TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rental equipment has been received in good working condition, and will be returned in the same condition ordinary wear and tear accepted.
- Client agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of equipment or use it at any other location than listed on the face on the contract.
a.Quotes do not guarantee availability of rental equipment.
b. Equipment will be reserved only upon receipt of a signed rental contract and a 35% reservation fee (cash, check or credit card).
c.Reservation fee is refundable up to 30 days before event date.All reserved equipment is subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
d. Reservations of any food service items will require a $30.00 cleaning deposit that will be refunded when items are returned clean.
e. All items are charged full rental price whether the items are used or not.
f. Final Audit- Client understands that all charges are subject to final audit. Customer authorizes any credits or additional charges to be made and paid by the method used at the time of reservation, rental or return.
g. Payment Guarantee – If client has directed Lessor and Lessor has agreed to bill charges to a third party who fails to make payment promptly when due, Client accepts responsibility to pay Lessor on demand. If Client directs charges to be billed to a third party, client represents that he is authorized to give Lessor such direction. Client understands that he remains individually responsible for all charges even if client directed Lessor to bill a third party.
h. Client agrees to pay in full replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment due to any cause whatsoever
i. Client agrees to pay Lessor on demand for all rates, charges, taxes, fuel, delivery, pickup and reservation cancellation fees and all other amounts incurred as a result of this rental transaction.
j. Payment Terms:
Net 30 days with approved credit.
AMEX, Discover, Visa & MasterCard are accepted. $5.00 fee if declined and $50 chargeback fee.
Personal/Company checks will be accepted.
Returned check(s) will be assessed the check amount plus $30.00 fee and will be billed to the credit card on file.
Balances past 30 days will be charged at 10% annual rate and billed weekly
- For security against damaged items, a non-refundable damage waiver of 8% is available on all orders. Items damaged and/or lost will be billed at full replacement value if not covered by waiver.
- SITE PREPARATION: Please be sure your site is ready (i.e. lawns mowed, vehicles out of the way, etc.) before crew arrives. Client will inform Signature Party Rental of the existence of any underground utilities (i.e. phone or gas lines, septic system, etc.), or conditions that may interfere with the ability to stake and/or anchor equipment. Client assumes all responsibility for all damage to underground equipment in absence of such notice.
- DELIVERY/PICKUP SERVICE: Delivery service is available on all orders regardless of size. All fees are based on tailgate delivery and charged by geographic location. Additional delivery charges will occur for 2nd floor or higher delivery locations, excessive distance for loading and unloading trucks, specific delivery and pickup times, and after-hours delivery and pickup. Delivery fees quoted may change after site inspection. All items will be delivered and picked up at a designated location. The client should be available to count all items upon delivery and pickup, otherwise, the counts will be considered accurate. Orders are typically delivered 1-3 days in advance of your event while pickups occur 1-2 days following your event. You may request AM (8-12) or PM (12-4) delivery or pickup service but client understands that delivery times are subject to availability. Responsibility for equipment remains with the client from the time of delivery to the time of pickup. Please be sure all equipment is secured when not in use and protected from the weather.
- CLEANUP / PREPARATION FOR PICKUP: All floral arrangements, trash, and decorations of any kind should be removed from tent before scheduled pickup time. All chairs and tables should be stacked as delivered. All dishes, glassware and cooking equipment, should be returned to proper rack or container and assembled at a single location for pickup. Dishes, glasses, and flatware must be WELL-RINSED and food and particle-free. Fountains, stoves, ovens, and grills must be returned clean. Linens should also be food and particle-free and be shaken out and put into laundry bags provided. DO NOT USE PLASTIC GARBAGE BAGS FOR LINEN. Linens that are returned with burns, holes, tears, or are permanently stained will be billed at replacement cost.
- WEATHER: Client understands that tents are temporary structures designed to provide limited protection from weather conditions, primarily sun and rain; however there may be situations, particularly those involving strong winds and lightning, in which the tents will not provide protection and may even be damaged or blown over. Evacuation of tents to avoid possible injury is recommended when severe weather threatens the area where the tent is erected. People must leave the tents and not seek shelter in tents during such conditions. Because it may be difficult to determine if the weather is severe enough to necessitate evacuation, it is best to err on the side of caution. In other words, if in doubt, evacuate. Signature Party Rental will make the services of one of its staff available on site during the event for an additional charge to assist with weather assessment and evacuation if necessary. If client declines those services client understands that it is client’s responsibility to be aware of changing weather conditions and to exercise its best judgment with regard to the evacuation of the tents. Client should become thoroughly familiar with evacuation procedures whether or not they decide to retain the services of a SPR staff member during the event. The SPR emergency support telephone number is also available provide assistance to clients. Client agrees that in the event of a predicted or actual storm or excessive winds, SPR may dismantle any equipment that has been previously installed to ensure safety of all involved.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND DEFENSE: Client assumes all responsibility for injuries or damages to property, and agrees to hold Lessor harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of use of such taking or entry and agrees to reimburse Lessor’s cost of repossession if any. Client agrees that if any legal proceedings are brought against Signature Party Rental to recover compensation for injuries to individuals or damages to personal property occurring in connection with the event Client will provide a defense for Signature Party Rental and any of its employees named in such proceedings and will indemnify Signature Party Rental and its employees for any judgment rendered against them.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Notwithstanding anything else in the Agreement, no default, delay or failure to perform on the part of Signature Party Rental shall be considered a breach of this Agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Signature Party Rental. These causes include without limitation, labor disputes, lock-outs, riots, civil disturbances, actions or inactions of governmental authorities or suppliers, severe weather, fire, earthquakes, acts of God, terrorism, war, or default of a common carrier.
Building and fire permits are required by the State of Idaho when tents are in areas accessible to the public. Client will file for all permits. Signature Party Rental will provide necessary equipment (fire extinguishers, exit signs). There will be an additional fee for these services.
Additional charges may apply if:
(a) The site is not ready or accessible when the crew arrives
(b) The tent and rented equipment is not ready for prearranged pickup
(c) Delivery or pickup is from any location other than ground level (upstairs or downstairs)
(d) All chairs and tables are not stacked and bagged as delivered for pickup
(e) Food service items are not rinsed food-free
(f) All additional equipment (stoves, grills, ovens, etc.) is left dirty
(g) Customer requires pickups before or after normal business hours (8 a.m.-8:00 p.m.)
(h) Site requires custom tent installations (i.e. on asphalt, concrete, decks, immovable obstructions, etc)
Be sure all equipment is returned according to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The client is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred as a result of failure to meet these conditions. All collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, or any expense involved in the collection of rental charges will be client’s responsibility. I have read and agree to the above TERMS AND CONDITIONS and acknowledge receipt of same.
Please submit credit card information by phone or fax. Please do not submit sensitive credit card information by email.